Big shoes man Big shoes man

hehe

no thanks to loxoz? hey... lol, tis grand carl u need to make more.

Kaylos responds:

well i should have put no thanks to garlic man because he was an arsehole and said "how the f**k did this get through"
hehehe
Oh and i need your voice soon!

The Real Resident Evil The Real Resident Evil

Well it was ok...

Were you really trying to be funny? All those jokes were lame as..
I must admit tho i smiled at the 2 cricket zombies ^_^ and killing them for being mexican? yeah that made me smile but this kind of humor sucked man.

fadedshadow responds:

oh i am sorry my good sir!! i merely forgot that the type of humour that i displayed in this particular animation which i animated which means i created it is because the humour requires one to be legally insane. I have forgotton and as an apology, i will do nothing except sit on my ass and wonder why you worry about shit that has no bearing on one's existence. Oops i just shit myself!!!

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

HEy

Hey, have you ever conidered therpipy? that was messed up.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Much improved on 5

This one was way better. If Madness interactive 2 came out with these wepons and mayhem i would pay for in! lol

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Its good but...

I can really tell how it gone down hill from 4 and before that. you killed of the main hero n put in this faggot.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

wOORT!

Possably the best ending to a flash iv ever seen lol. amazing job

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

hehehe

hehe v good loved it but wtf? a kwl twist would be if u sent wario in last and he farted n they all died and then he get sniped by snake :D lol

A Wii Battle Special Ed. A Wii Battle Special Ed.

hehehe

very funny but also to the guy who sed:

"Sounds more realistically like what people would do over a PS3"

not really when i got my wii in town i had some liek fucking ten year old pulling out a knife on me. the story ends with me laughing at him and walking on lol.

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

hehehe

that was atuly good. i thought it was gunna be some real pointless shite to be honest i am inprest. i love luigi dieing :)

H.P. & End of the Series H.P. & End of the Series

fucky shit

omfg t()ttally fucking Ahwsum!!!